Halloween Scavenger Hunt 2020
HALLOWEEN SCAVENGER HUNT (with Social Distancing – Virtual Event)
The Center for Arts and Wellness invites families and friends, children and adults, to our Halloween Scavenger Hunt event.
Sign up as a Team, drive around your neighborhood to find Halloween themed scavenger hunt items. Earn points by dressing up and decorating your car!
Participants will be given a list of scavenger hunt items at the start of the event. Teams will have 1.5 hours to find and take pictures of the objects and upload on this Facebook Event page under the ‘Discussion’ tab. The team with maximum points will win prizes.
Date: Saturday, October 31, 2020
Time: 3:30 – 5:00 PM (EST) / 2:30 – 4:00 PM CDT
REGISTER your Team at: https://www.centerforartsandwellness.com/events/.
Entry Fee – $20/ team.
Deadline to Register & Pay Fee: October 30, 2020
RULES for the Scavenger Hunt:
– Each team must consist of 2 to 6 participants.
– Participants can be located anywhere in the United States
– Participants can register and play from any location, but all teams should start the game at 3.30 PM EST (or equivalent time) only.
– Participants should have a phone with camera, a Facebook account and car to travel.
– Additional information about the event can be found at https://www.centerforartsandwellness.com/events/.
For Inquiries or Questions, email: email@example.com
Due to to COVID-19, participants are advised to follow all social distancing guidelines while participating in this event.